Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Our Christmas work has begun. I am taking a break from the Alphabet for the month of December to have some christmas fun as we learn. Here are a few things that we are working with.

Above is  Rudolph color nose matching cards

 I cut out these little felt snow men and the kids have already had fun putting them together.

We are going to try stamping for the first time


 
Everyone already loves lacing so I thought we could use bells and pipe cleaners to make our own jingle bells.




 
 We are going to use these foam stamps with paint to make some wrapping paper



 Tonging is always a favourite so we are going to be tonging bells

 This is the advent calendar that I made it's just a shoe rack with card stock numbers and close pins I filled the pockets with enough candies for each child to have one a day. I found the template for this advent here
More tonging with pom poms

I hope this inspires you to create some christmas activities for your little people.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am a new follower of yours. You also have some great ideas and I love checking out other in home child care blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog? one question where did you find the reindeer color match???
    Angela
    amamas2centsworth at rogers dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for the question mark after lovely blog...it really is a great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank for linking up to my Christmas All Year Party! I love these ideas!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I forgot to post the link for the reindeer It's from Kid soups and amazing program for childcare Here is the link http://www.kidssoup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute ideas. I love the reindeer nose matching. It looks like your kids will be having a fun month!

    ReplyDelete